Kim Kardashian‘s divorce

Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from Kris Humphries after only 72 days in a marriage. American and British media have reported that the starlet filed for divorce due to insurmountable differences. The news was first published producer of her reality show, Ryan Seacrest on his Twitter profile: “Yes, Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce this morning. She confided to me. Soon I will get a statement.”



“I love with all of my heart and soul. I want a family and babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed in to something too soon. I believed in love and the dream of what I wanted so badly. I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn’t get off when now I know I probably should have. I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people.
I’m being honest here and I hope you respect my courage because this isn’t easy to go through. But I do know that I have to follow my heart. I never had the intention of hurting anybody and I accept full responsibility for my actions and decisions, and for taking everyone on this journey with me. It just didn’t turn out to be the fairy tale I had so badly hoped for.”
Source URL: http://rainey-qualley.blogspot.com/2011/11/kim-kardashians-divorce.html
Visit Rainey Qualley for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive