Anna Kournikova : 'I have no plans to get married'

Former tennis champion and new Biggest Loser trainer Anna Kournikova says there are no impending wedding bells for her and her longtime boyfriend, Enrique Iglesias – but that doesn't mean babies aren't in her future.

 She told Women’s Health magazine: "[Marriage] isn't important to me. I'm in a happy relationship – that's all that matters.

"I believe in commitment. I believe in being open and trusting each other and respecting each other completely.

"I absolutely want to have children, whether I have my own or adopt. I love taking care of people."

Earlier this year, Anna put her seven-bedroom Miami mansion on the market for $9.4 million, sparking speculation she and Enrique were thinking about marriage.
Source URL: http://rainey-qualley.blogspot.com/2011/10/anna-kournikova-have-no-plans-to-get.html
Visit Rainey Qualley for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive